The appropriate installation and integration of a regulatory fire alarm system can help save lives and prevent far-spread damage to your building. A commercial alarm system can be chosen based on several factors, such as the structure of the building, location and current legislative requirements.
We at Virtus Security aim to prioritise the safety of the inhabitants of your building, whether you manage a small company office or a wide-scale corporation. With our BAFE SP203-1 accreditation, the Virtus team are capable of working within both private and commercial sectors to provide unique and efficient solutions that benefit your business while ensuring that your costs don’t run too high.
Our commercial fire alarm installation services include:
- Aspiration detection systems. ADS systems are imperative for active fire protection, using a central detection unit to draw air through a network of pipes to detect smoke levels. These systems are extremely sensitive to smoke so an ideal solution for quick detection of high value equipment.
- Conventional fire alarm systems. Most commonly used for smaller properties, conventional systems will be hardwired into “zones” whereby upon activation of a detector or MCP, a zonal LED on the control panel will indicate the local area of fire.
- Addressable fire alarm systems. Addressable refers to a unique address of each fitted detection device. So unlike a conventional system, an addressable system can pinpoint the exact location of a fire.
- Emergency lighting. An essential for ensuring safe evacuation, emergency lights automatically come on when the power supply to the normal lighting system fails. It is also possible to install emergency lighting that remains functional for 24 hours a day while running on a lower energy input.
- Fire risk assessment. This service involves the systematic evaluation of factors which may pose a fire hazard within and outside of a building. The process assesses the likelihood of a fire occurring and the steps that would need to be taken if one were to happen.
- Wireless fire alarm systems. Another popular choice for Fire alarm system installations, wireless fire alarms are incredibly sophisticated pieces of technology. They rely on the transmission of radio signals from call points and heat or smoke detectors to the fire alarm control panel. The major advantages of wireless is the lack of cabling so not only a perfect solution for delicate properties such as historic sites but a greater saving in installation costs.
Why Choose Virtus Security for Commercial Fire Alarm System Installation?
Our team is comprised of leading professionals in the alarm and fire safety industries, with specialist advisors available for consultations with large scale commercial projects. The Virtus Security team have worked in collaboration with numerous corporations, with involvement in several large-scale commercial projects around major locations in London and Kent.
With over 20 years of combined experience in fire alarm system installations, Virtus Security supply engineers who are highly qualified and trained in accordance with government safety standards. We value the safety of the public and your employees above all, but we also understand the need to find cost-effective and energy efficient solutions when implementing your fire safety plan.
Our services are fully accredited by BAFE for the full scope of SP203-1, therefore Virtus can assist with the design, installation, Commissioning, handover and ongoing maintenance of your fire systems.
Virtus Security are also SafeContractor approved, with every engineer undergoing rigorous background checks through the Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) for your peace of mind.
If you would like to speak to a member from the Virtus team to discover how we can best implement your commercial fire alarm system protocol, contact us online using the form below, or call 0208 226 6241 / 01622 616 241.
Contact Us Today for Fire Safety Systems in London & the South East: